Terms and Conditions
Eligibility of Membership
- Mask Club Online Members’ Website is open to individuals aged 18 or above (and open to minors if approved and supervised by their parents or lawful guardians), and completing all the registration procedures required by us and a confirmation of registration is given by us.
- At all times, the eligibility for membership is at the sole discretion of Mask Club Limited (“Mask Club”). Mask Club’s classification on the issue of eligibility of an individual for the membership is final and shall not be open to challenge. There shall be no joining fee and Mask Club Online Membership is granted at the sole discretion of Mask Club whose decision on this shall be final and binding on the parties.
- To activate the membership, Member is required to submit information (or identification or other documents as may be required) as specified by Mask Club for verification. Applicant who fails to do so may result in rejection of application.
- You acknowledge and agree that Mask Club may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, withdraw or otherwise alter aspects of or the whole of this Website and the services provided, with or without notice at any time to the Member or Members (as the case may be), except as specifically provided herein.
- If in Mask Club’s sole opinion, that a member abuses any of this Website or his/her privileges, or fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions herein or makes any misrepresentation to Mask Club, Mask Club reserves its full right to terminate the Member’s membership and revoke all the benefits and he/she may have accrued by the Member. Mask Club’s determination shall be final and conclusive.
- Members shall keep proper contact details including a valid email address, mailing address and phone number in his/her member’s account to ensure that all communications can reach you. Members must notify Mask Club immediately of any change of contact details by giving written notice to Mask Club of such changes.
Member Registration and Membership Management
- To access and use your Mask Club Online Member's Account on this Online Member’s Website, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as required on the Registration Form.
- When you activate your membership, your registered email address will be your Login Name and the system will automatically generate a random password which will be sent to your registered email address by a notification email. We recommend that you would change your password from time to time. We reserve our right not to accept your registration for any reason in our sole discretion.
- As your Password is one of the means by which we identify you and by which you access your Mask Club Online Member’s Account on the Mask Club Online Members’ Website, you shall keep your password secure and you shall not let others to use your Mask Club Online Member’s Account. We shall not be responsible for any unauthorized access to your Mask Club Online Member’s Account due to your failure to keep your password safe and secure. If you discovered that your Mask Club Online Member’s Account was misused by others illegally, please notify us immediately.
Application of Terms and Conditions
- While using this Website, you may engage in activities, or purchasing goods or services organized, offered or promoted by Mask Club. Mask Club will agree with you such other terms and conditions governing the rights and obligations. The terms and conditions herein are not applicable.
- You are cordially invited to join our subscription service whereby upon successful registration, we will send you e-mails alert regarding any update or other information about us or any information contained on or through this Website.
- You agree that we are under no obligation to send you any e-mail alert. We are at liberty to terminate your subscription if you are no longer eligible or for any reason whatsoever. We shall not be liable or responsible in any way should you fail to receive any e-mail alert or if the subscription service is terminated for any reason.
Termination of Membership
- You may terminate your Mask Club Online Membership at any time by email via firstname.lastname@example.org, at which time all your benefits accrued through your membership will also be cancelled.
Personal Data Privacy
Complete Terms and Conditions
Permitted Use and Restrictions on the use of Mask Club Online Members’ Website
- Mask Club Online Members’ Website only intends to be used on a personal, non-commercial basis and you agree to use this Website for such purposes only, and you are solely responsible for all Content whether publicly posted or privately transmitted by you on or through this Website.
- As a condition precedent of your use of this Website, you agree that you shall not use this Website for any unlawful purpose or any other purpose that is prohibited by laws or the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. In particular (but not limited to), you agree not to: -
- trespass, break into, access, use or attempt to trespass, break into, access or use any other parts of our servers, and/or any data areas for which you have not been authorized by us;
- post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable or unreasonable content of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, infringe any intellectual property rights, proprietary rights or confidentiality obligations of others;
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information obtained through this Website for commercial purposes;
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, any component of the Website itself or any content obtained through this Website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or create derivative works with respect thereto, without our prior written consent;
- directly or indirectly, allow others to use your login name or password;
- transmit, post or upload any content that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunication equipment through this Website;
- interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- attempt to gain any unauthorized access to this Website, Member’s Accounts or Passwords, computer systems or networks connected to this Website, through password mining or any other means;
- We reserve our full rights to access your Mask Club Online Member’s Account and record your access to and use of this Website for ensuring due compliance of the terms and conditions.
Links to Third Party Websites
- To enhance the users’ experience and to provide useful information for the benefit of Mask Club Online Members, we may provide links to other sites or resources (“Linked Sites”). However, as we have no control over the Linked Sites, we do not endorse any product/service appearing on the Linked Sites and we shall not be held responsible for the content of any Linked Site or any links contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We do not monitor the contents of the Linked Sites. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the services or the content of any Linked Site.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- This Website is provided by us on an “as is” and “as available” basis. While Mask Club will endeavor to ensure the availability of services of this Website, neither we nor our affiliates make any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website or the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the content or products included on this Website. To the fullest extent as may be permitted by law, we and our affiliates disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any representation or warranty as to: -
- The availability of the Website or that it will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any errors and defects will be corrected;
- the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any content on this Website;
- the merchantability, standard of quality or fitness for any particular purpose of any product or service available on the Website;
- the use or exercise of reasonable care and skill in providing or delivering any services on or through this Website or the timeliness of services offered or provided on this Website;
- non-infringement of any third party intellectual property rights; and
- the Website being free of computer virus or other harmful elements.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained from or through this Website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you shall be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
You agree that our entire liability and your exclusive remedy with respect to this Website or otherwise, is re-performance of defective services in jurisdictions which do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain types of liability. Our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any material, product or service offered through us or this Website. We are not and shall not be a party to any transaction between you and any third party.
Without limiting any exclusion specifically provided for in these Terms and Conditions we shall in no event be liable for any costs, damages or liability for: -
- the failure, or alleged failure, of any product;
- the breach, or alleged breach, of any warranty, express or implied, relating to any product/service;
- any loss or damage to any such product/service;
- any act or failure to act of any, shipper or other carrier, or any employee or agent thereof; or
- any unauthorized use of this Website or breach of security relating to this Website.
You must exercise and rely solely on your own judgment in using this Website or purchasing or redeeming any products/service. In no event shall we be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including any loss of business or profit, arising out of any use, or inability to use, this Website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages including without limitation, unauthorized access using your Login Name and Password or transmission of content or any transactions [or reward redemption] request entered into through this Website.
You specifically agree that neither we nor our affiliates shall be responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that neither our affiliates nor we shall be responsible for the content sent out using and/or included in this Website by any third party.
Activities organized by Mask Club during its events
Activities organized by Mask Club during its events are designed and arranged contingent to actual circumstances. When you participate to such activities, please follow the instructions of our staff members. Risk of injury is inherent to any type of activities. Before joining those activities, you should first consult medical advice or other advice, and consider other risk factors including your age, physique, health condition, the weather, contents of the activities and facilities. You are deemed to have accepted the risks and responsibilities associated with participating such activities.
We make no representation that materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in any other jurisdictions, and accessing this Website from locations where its operation are illegal is prohibited. Those who access this Website from other locations do so at their own discretion and are solely responsible for compliance with their laws and rules. You confirm that you have all the requisite approvals for using the Internet and online conduct.
Contents found in Mask Club and this Website may be in the public domain. You expressly agree that you will use the public domain for transmitting or receiving relevant and appropriate information only.
You acknowledge and agree that messages in the public domain and are transmitted instantaneously, Mask Club could not monitor any user-generated content. But Mask Club and its designated person(s) retain their absolute right and discretion (but not obligated to do so) and exercise it to edit, refuse to publish or delete any message or content or any part of it. Without limiting the generality of the aforesaid, Mask Club and its designated person(s) shall have the right to remove and delete contents that are unpleasant or inappropriate, or in violation of this terms and conditions.
You acknowledge and agree that as all contents in the public domain are open to public and non-private communications, your information or messages may be read by third parties without your knowledge. Therefore, you should exercise due care and shall bear all risks before provide any of your personal information in the public domain.
All information transmitted, published, uploaded, posted, circulated by any member or person are personal opinion and individual acts and shall not be deemed as an endorsement by Mask Club. Mask Club shall not be held responsible for the contents in the public domain and any activities organized through the public domain.
Mask Club declares and you acknowledge, that any communications transmitted and activities organized between members through ask Club are initiated amongst members. You shall assume and be responsible for all risks, loss and damages of participating activities organized between members and shall release Mask Club all associated liabilities of such.
Mask Club declares and you agree and acknowledge, that there are dangers of dating/meeting members on the Internet due to possible inappropriate acts and fraud. You agree to exercise due care in dating/meeting members and handling communications and activities between members, and shall release Mask Club all associated liabilities of such.
Modification of Terms and Conditions
Intellectual Property Rights
This Website together with all contents in this Website is Mask Club Limited’s property or is licensed to Mask Club Limited and is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Our licensors and Mask Club own copyright in the selection, co-ordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, redistribute, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, in whole or in part. You may only download such part of the Content if it is expressly permitted by Mask Club to be downloaded from this Website for the use specified and for your personal use only. You shall have no right in or to the content and you will not use the content, except as permitted under the Terms and Conditions.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted by us and the copyright owner by prior written permission and/or under applicable copyright law, no modification, copying, redistribution, uploading, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted.
You agree and acknowledge that by submitting, publishing, uploading and transmitting any message, file, article or record to Mask Club or this Website, you will grant a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free, and non-exclusive licence to Mask Club to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, incorporate, compile, distribute, regrant to third party or create derivative and collective works based on any content (including text, images, music or information) which you submit, post or display on this Website in any manner.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted, continuous or secure access to the website. Part or the entire website may be unexpectedly unavailable for whatever duration and for various reasons that may include system malfunctions and disruptions, Internet access downtime and other technical problems beyond our control for which we cannot and shall not be held responsible. You agree that your use of the website is at your own risk and that you will not hold us responsible for any damage or loss caused by your inability to use the website for any reason whatsoever. We reserve the right to take any part or all of the website offline for various reasons including urgent system maintenance or upgrading, in which case we will try to give you notice in advance if possible.
- In the event that any part of the Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable under the applicable law of the Terms and Conditions, the unenforceable part shall be given effect to the greatest extent possible under the law and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- No waiver of any breach under these Terms and Conditions will amount to a waiver of any other breach.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong SAR, and the parties relying on the Terms and Conditions shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Hong Kong SAR.
The Terms and Conditions are written in the English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency, the English version shall prevail.